Thread: SC Mini Meet
View Single Post
      06-23-2007, 01:09 PM   #16
imz4n
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2006 3,0 si TITANIUM SIlVER

Looks like a great time you all are having except Yal.

Yal.

No car pic and you managed to not have yourself in the group pic. What up with that? Have a waiter take a pic, Rookie!

Quote:
SoCalSizzle

Dear Fearless Leader (IMZ4N ),
Can we plan a meet to bring us together this summer? Can we, can we....huh huh??? I'm happy to translate into a flyer for both . It's time we finally meet these great folks from the north! What do ya say? Vegas or therabouts anyone?
Lets do it in July, Not the weekend before or after the 4Th, and before August 2-3 ( Cannonball in Vegas ), the rest of August, I will be getting ready to go to HC 07 ( last week of August, first week of September ). Any other weekend is good for me, or it will be September for me to attend.

We just need to pick a spot. I get up at the crack of dawn every day. Lets have some thoughts of where to meet. NoCal meets SoCal sounds good to me. I'm game if the timming can be worked out.

Cannonball is in Vegas Aug 2-3, A Thursday and back to Willow Springs on Friday.

I'm hearing something about Reno, when is that?