09-17-2020, 01:48 PM   #4702
paliknight
fuck this field
United_States
Rep
Drives: 18 F80 CS/18 F80 ZCP/19 M2C

Quote:
Originally Posted by 309xi View Post
Here's my latest and likely last firearm purchase for the foreseeable future. Not to worry, been back to it pretty heavy over the past 3-4 years so I've stocked up as much as I could, built or bought what I wanted and got out before it got ugly again.

This one is a Glock 31 chambered in 357 Sig. In the picture it has a Lone Wolf 9mm threaded conversion barrel along with a Glock 17 mag I installed a Dawson Precision extended basepad on. Not shown is the Olight Baldr pro weapon light with green laser. Have a few little pieces I'm getting ready to order so I'll get an updated pic once that's all done. Got lucky in that it already had night sights installed when I bought it. One less thing to do.

Although I have and LOVE my Glock 34, the only reason I even bought this is because I thought I was buying 2 boxes of 357 Magnum, picked the wrong thing and made it all the way through delivery before realizing I ordered the wrong caliber. So, I did the only reasonable thing and bought a gun in the caliber I didn't own. I did some research and saw it would be easy enough to convert into a 17 with a 9mm barrel so I went for it. I keep the 357 Sig barrel in it for home defense and load it with these monsters below, the G2 Research RIP.

Man those are some sexy rounds.

Never thought I'd ever say or think that.