View Single Post
      09-17-2020, 07:54 AM   #4700
Murf993
Major
Rep
Drives: Porsche 993

Quote:
Originally Posted by 309xi View Post
Here's my latest and likely last firearm purchase for the foreseeable future. Not to worry, been back to it pretty heavy over the past 3-4 years so I've stocked up as much as I could, built or bought what I wanted and got out before it got ugly again.

This one is a Glock 31 chambered in 357 Sig. In the picture it has a Lone Wolf 9mm threaded conversion barrel along with a Glock 17 mag I installed a Dawson Precision extended basepad on. Not shown is the Olight Baldr pro weapon light with green laser. Have a few little pieces I'm getting ready to order so I'll get an updated pic once that's all done. Got lucky in that it already had night sights installed when I bought it. One less thing to do.

Although I have and LOVE my Glock 34, the only reason I even bought this is because I thought I was buying 2 boxes of 357 Magnum, picked the wrong thing and made it all the way through delivery before realizing I ordered the wrong caliber. So, I did the only reasonable thing and bought a gun in the caliber I didn't own. I did some research and saw it would be easy enough to convert into a 17 with a 9mm barrel so I went for it. I keep the 357 Sig barrel in it for home defense and load it with these monsters below, the G2 Research RIP.

You clearly made the right decision. I bought a Glock 22 when I retired as that was our service weapon and I was very fond of it. Picked up a 9mm barrel which I tend to shoot more as 9mm was easier to get and cheaper.....I think I'll also pick up a .357 sig barrel just because.
Appreciate 0