02-10-2009, 04:53 PM   #16
NFS
Major General
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: M340i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Porscha! View Post
Well in a final moment of rather typical Porscha eccentricity I was all set to submit my application for Maths after not pressing the send button last time as I was going to stay in Derby (now I have decided AGAIN I want a shot at other places, maybe a bit late lol) to eventually get a nice little job as a manager, teacher etc. but oh no I started looking over all the research I did for Automotive / Motor Sports engineering I had my personal statement ready, all my research done and my own desire to have you, the taxpayer to pay for me to mess about with cars for three or even four years just took over so I thought if I don't try I just don't know! Having picked my subjects for this area and the fact I could do some tasty mods to my MR2T cheap (OK, OK only joking on that one ) I applied to -

Derby, Motorsport Technology
Sheffield, Motor Sports Engineering Management
Loughborough, Automotive Engineering
Nottingham, Mechanical (Automotive) Engineering
Staffordshire, Motorsport Technology (last choice as it's a rather long commute)

Because lets face it if you can get away with (eventually) being paid to mess about with motorcars the world can't be all that bad????
Porscha in failing to make up mind shock

You seem so decisive normally.
Appreciate 0