View Single Post
      10-02-2013, 05:41 AM   #1
bradyjoh
Rep
Drives: BMW E87

Hey everyone,

Just looking for some help regarding some error codes I have been getting. So last night I installed some aftermarket LED angel eye headlights (full headlight component with xenon low beam) into my E87 that didn't have either from stock

Everything was working fine, but tonight I have noticed that when I turn my car on with the lights off, I get the codes CC-ID 131 and 132 (sometimes both, other times it's only one) but then when I turn the parking lights on, the codes disappear because the lights do in fact work.

Is this just a fault because I went from normal parking bulbs to angel eye LED's? If not what could it be?

Also if the headlights continue working as per normal, should I be worried at all and can the codes be removed when I get it serviced next?

Thanks heaps

EDIT: Tonight I removed the trim below the steering wheel to push the light control bit into it properly (when I went to turn on the headlights the unit would push back behind the cover), and when I plugged the control unit back in, the dial may have been turned to on as I done so, could this have been why the codes are only showing up now? Is there a way to reverse this?
Appreciate 0