Rep
Drives: TiAg 08' E90 335i

Garage List
2008 BMW 335i  [4.50]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wild Squid View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by ********* View Post
When your about to get into an accident you panic. You dont think about the consequences. You don't have time to. You do the first thing that comes to mind which for most people is to swerve or slam the brakes....heck some people panic so much they don't even move thier foot over and slam on the accelerator before impact.

I bet in the same situation, you would panic and do the same....

Its called an accident for a reason. And your going around ripping on the OP because he had less than a second to think about his actions? Do you think he would do that given there was no threat around?

I agree with you to an extent. I've panicked before myself when some big rig swerves into my lane on the highway. But I don't swerve all the way into another lane, I may swerve to the edge my of my own lane and start honking like mad to get the guy's attention that he's about to hit me. Also, if another driver has swerved into you so fast and your other side of car is a sidewalk, under no circumstances do you hop up on it. Sidewalks are for people to walk on. But, my issue was not even with this, it was with the OP calling the other driver an idiot, when he wasn't exactly a saint himself. I'm not ripping into the OP, I've asked what really happened and he has not responded. It's the other dipshits that may be either him with a different screen name or his buddies that are turning away from the focus of this thread. Just because we all drive BMW's doesn't mean we are a fraternity of drivers who don't make mistakes.
Just get off this thread you're not helping anyone here . Thanks for letting us know your experience but it's not needed and not everybody reacts the way you do k ? K

Appreciate 0