Quote:
Originally Posted by samsamdar View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by BMWF87Melb View Post
Quote:
Quote:
Cools - good to hear you still got it on the car at least! Hope you're enjoying the sound it makes though!
It's a great sound, especially with my catless downpipe lol. It's just not a premium BMW quality product and the price reflects that - you could definitely pick up an m performance exhaust for way less than most of the other aftermarket ones...
Good to hear you enjoy it!
How has the Bluetooth controller been for you? Seems quite a common issue with the valves closing themselves or the BT controller not responding.
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Cools - good to hear you still got it on the car at least! Hope you're enjoying the sound it makes though!
It's a great sound, especially with my catless downpipe lol. It's just not a premium BMW quality product and the price reflects that - you could definitely pick up an m performance exhaust for way less than most of the other aftermarket ones...
Good to hear you enjoy it!
How has the Bluetooth controller been for you? Seems quite a common issue with the valves closing themselves or the BT controller not responding.
Honestly, it's extremely hit or miss... Wish BMW had created a better solution. Just yesterday the controller stopped working entirely for a couple hours and wouldn't open... I'd suggest getting an aftermarket valve controller.
Honestly, it's extremely hit or miss... Wish BMW had created a better solution. Just yesterday the controller stopped working entirely for a couple hours and wouldn't open... I'd suggest getting an aftermarket valve controller.

That is no good at all. Do you know if you've got one of the earlier model MPEs or one of the V2's with the cold start rattle fix and drainage hole?

I've done a bit of searching on these forums on what aftermarket valve controller options works with the MPE - is it only the JB4? Are you aware of any other controllers?
Appreciate 0