08-02-2020, 08:50 PM   #18
SpartanGA
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2018 BMW M4 Comp F83

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdhotwn View Post
I'll let it lie after this, and I don't disagree with anything you've said in most cases, but it really isn't and wasn't a 25k question in my case and I'm trying to drive that home. I totally get, and believe that your view of the CS being an overpriced competition is true for plenty of people. However, when I decided I wanted something new I also decided I didn't want anything that cost much less than about 70-75k, and wanted to change up the pace from buying another BMW. The M2 was not in my initial decision spreadsheets until the CS was announced. The M2C literally didn't qualify for my search. The M2CS had to stand on its own merit against what I specifically was looking for. If the CS didn't exist, as much as I think the M2C is awesome, I'd be buying something else this time around. It may make no sense to others, as it was my specific case but the point is, sometimes there is no 25k question even involved.

Same thing on the P.S. from this side too
So if a M2 competition cost $75k you’d get it. But since it’s $60k you won’t? (Hypothetical, I’m not referencing the CS)
Appreciate 0