View Single Post
      05-07-2015, 02:37 PM   #415
W///
Lieutenant General
Rep
Drives: F82GTS, E36/E92M3, Z4M

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colinv6 View Post
I'm not hating on the M2 at all but i just genuinely can't stop thinking about the F80, even though I'm struggling to justify the monthlies on one, I just absolutely love it. I have to be honest the new colour options for the M2 haven't helped...

The real question is how long can I hang out... I'm also starting to find 4 doors very appealing!
I'm the opposite haha. The more I drive the M3, the less interested I am. Let's put it this way, it's a fun car, but it doesn't make me want to run to the dealership and sell my soul to the devil. The E92 did. I was hooked on that car as soon as I heard the mules on Youtube, all the way until I finally saw mine on Autotrader.

The more I drive the M235i, the more I want the M2 and kind of forget the M3. It's the same kind of excitement I had for the E9x M3.

If you can find a good deal on an M3 (especially now that LCI just came out), I'd probably pull the trigger on it as it sounds like you are already set on one. With the M2, you wouldn't even be able to drive one until probably Jan at the absolute earliest.
07 E85 Z4M Roadster, Alpine White/Red, 6MT
99 E36 M3, Techno Violet/Dove Grey, 6MT
Appreciate 0