View Single Post
      07-18-2018, 03:31 PM   #6
B58 parts
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: '17 340ix 6MT

I had the same thing .. their website mysteriously excludes 2017. It's a mistake, the same parts for 2016 work fine.

I have a 2017 340i xdrive non edc build date 11/16 with kw v3s part # 3522000S fitted no problem. I got them from tire rack. I did have to trick tire rack's site as well saying 2016 .. as it also said 2017 nothing fits. This isn't correct and is just a bug somewhere, I am not aware of any diffences between 16 and 17 and the install was totally fine.

I like the ride of them. On the highway it's sweet. The handling is simply _ok the springs aren't crazy stiff and really the car needs proper sway bars and various chassis bracing etcetera so much more now. I briefly had the Bilstein b16s fitted and the springs were a bit too stiff for me. Handling was better .. daily driving not so much.

The adjustability of the v3s is nice, the only thing that sucks is you have to drop the rear shocks to change the rebound. Not too big of a deal. The v2s I'm sure are fine but the price difference for the v3s was nominal to me, we're already at 2k on a 50k car why not get the big ones and enjoy..

Also .. the rear may be too low on the highest setting. They offer a 30mm spacer instead of the 15mm one they ship with.
Appreciate 0