View Single Post
      04-14-2010, 04:38 PM   #11
HPIA4v2
Major
Rep
Drives: F80, F86

Quote:
Originally Posted by E90Graphite07 View Post

Is it me, or just a sign from God... are there actually more clueless drivers on the road today? How often have you driven on a freeway, say bout 2-5 lanes wide...only to suddenly have to cruise behind a wall of slow drivers (head cars) who are pretty much driving side to side (or sorta staggered, but w/ no room to pass between in)? It drives me nuts!!!
That's pretty common everywhere with 2 lane freeway.
Basically these people way of thinking, I ain't driving in front a semi in the slow lane cause I am worried getting hit by semi in case it looses brakes and I ain't driving behind a semi either casue I can't see. SO I am driving next to it; if you need to pass us go ahead try emergency lane.

The worse kind was an old couple somewhere between L.A. and SF on 2-lane I-5 one time. I approached them on the fast lane gently just to signal them, of-course he didn't move so when we passed a slower car and I moved to the right lane the guy raced me to box me in again by the next slow car on the right. This happened for a few times.

I feel bad if someone apporached me fast on the left lane cause I wasn't paying attention so I move quickly to the right cause I know I won't ever see him again in my lifetime. Some people just like to be a hero, not worth it to me cause you never know if the next guy you toy with pack Smith&Wesson.
Appreciate 0