View Single Post
      12-07-2010, 08:58 AM   #96
jt335i
Major
Rep
Drives: 2010 E92 335i Monaco blue

Quote:
Originally Posted by intensee92 View Post
I would like to say that my team (Panthers) already got the #1 draft pick on lock. Haha.
You fargin bastages!! Your Panthers better start winning some games and give up that #1 pick. Maybe the NFL should use flex scheduling and have my suckass Cowboys play them. Let's see, my shitty Cowboys last 4 games are against Philly (home), Skins (home), Arizona (away), and Philly (away). They all should be losses except for maybe Arizona, but usually Arizona gets pumped when the Cowboys are in town so hopefully they'll kick their asses since they have nothing to lose.

In looking at the Panther's schedule they have ATL (home), Arizona (home), at Pitt, and at ATL. DOH!!! Son of bitch!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMW E90 View Post
Lol some people were saying that too. But Garrett has a point to prove. If the team keeps on winning he might just become head coach. It's about pride at this point. They are simply not gonna lay down and just get a # 1 draft pick.
BAH!! Fuck all that pride shit. Garrett has already proved he can make an explosive offense he just needs a better quality QB who can get them to the next level. In the regular season, Tony Blowmo plays like a Superbowl QB, but come playoffs he takes a page out of Danny White's book and stinks it up. Garrett has coached Blowmo for several years now and Blowmo will never be the true heir to Troy Aikman because of this track record of choking where it really counts, in the playoffs. Bill Parcells couldn't help him and neither could Wade Phillips so it's time to move on as he's done. This is a perfect opportunity for Garrett to draft someone he can groom and be rid of Blowmo. If they don't get a QB in the draft, get someone else through free agency.
Anybody! Just get rid of schmuck face Blowmo.
1983 Mercedes Benz 380SL Roadster

Last edited by jt335i; 12-07-2010 at 10:03 AM..
Appreciate 0