View Single Post
      10-19-2006, 12:41 AM   #1
aznevoviii
Bimmer n00b
United_States
Rep
Drives: none

Thumbs up E92 335i CP-E TIAL BOV KIT PROTOTYPE

Here are some of their work (still a prototype), and as you can see, ALOT of work has been put into this thing.

They had to measure out the stock piping from intercooler to throttle body, and measure the right place to put the BOV (where you can see it without intake airbox on its way), and CNC factory MAP sensor, CNC factory throttle body ring that will slip on like factory (took them 2 days to cut and fix, cut and fix).

They said, its going to be whole one piece, shinny, same diameter the piping.

pictures can say the whole words.

I took the pictures at night, so you can not really see the piping itself, but I have some pictures without the airbox on its way, but on my phone. I will upload them later tomorrow. But, all I can say it...

This Tial BOV is the SHIET!!!! you can see it opens up and closes, sounds like the way it should sound (unlike Japanese BOV where the loudness is the essential) was a bit overkill for stock boost, but hey, this BOV is the best looking one you can possibly find. Perfect loudness.

Since they replaced the whole piping with silicon hoses versus factory cheap rubber hoses, plus the smoothness of the piping, IMO it gained not whole lot, but good amount of power, also the throttle response.

They will have the finalized version pretty soon, and will be at the Passport BMW meet with me, so questions you may have, ask him than, he is the technical engineerer, and the nicest person I ever met in my life

Again, CP-E :rocks: !!!!

Cheers,

-John Kim

Last edited by aznevoviii; 10-19-2006 at 09:41 PM..
Appreciate 0