View Single Post
      02-22-2018, 02:38 AM   #9
SergeiSSH
Russia
Rep
Drives: 750d G11, plus ordered F90

Quote:
Originally Posted by basque76 View Post
Awesome color. Thanks. Been dying to see this color on M5. I wish there was a more comprehensive wrap around video of exterior and interior as well. What is source of this video? Anyway, I ordered this color as well. Had the mojave metalic on my 2012 535 and loved it until a 16 yr old girl very recently T-boned and totaled it. This champagne seems pretty close. Got it with bi-color wheels, smoke white interior and the plumb trim. Classy scheme, and not too common a color. I actually compared the paint swatches of DG with CQ outside in the sun and the dealer and I both agreed that both were great colors, but the CQ is more dynamic and interesting due to there being noticably more multi-colored flecks and opalescence sparkles under the bright sun. Expecting car sometime in summer according to my rep in Houston.

Btw- I got 2nd slot. First slot buyer ordered DG and Tartufo, which I think is also a great combo.
I talked to the guys in local dealership and it appears that this is 100% the same color as attached below.

enjoy!
Attached Images

Appreciate 0