03-23-2008, 10:05 PM   #17
Templedogg
Captain
Rep
Drives: 135i, Trailblazer SS, 1934 PU

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrownBoy View Post
You're in luck my friend!

Since BMW knew everyone would eventually do this mod themselves, they decided to give you a free DIY walkthrough booklet when you buy the car! Its called the "Owner's Manual" and it teaches you how to change light bulbs and lots of other cool stuff!

Sorry for being a jerk...this is just so different to me coming from a Subaru forum where people are baking their headlights and painting them without thinking twice, compared to this forum where people request step-by-step instructions to changing a light bulb.

Don't be afraid to get your hands dirty, even the smallest changes can be very rewarding when you do them yourself!
That is a jerk response. I for one have no problems getting my hands dirty, I have built a 1934 Chevy pickup with a 4" chop 3" section, and 2" channel by myself over a 6 year period and have created a lot of DIY for other sites over the years! I think in showing others how easy a mod is with a good DIY that maybe they will have the guts to do it and enjoy their car even more with a feeling of pride that they did it. What is wrong with helping someone?
Attached Images

Appreciate 0