Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2018 BMW M5

Quote:
Originally Posted by F06killa12 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonstone_UK View Post
The above error code means that it’s not seeing the correct number of LED units which ties in with issue you have. Either the wiring or connection for the speaker LED is the issue or the LED itself. Could be as simple as a loose connection in the door card. That would be my starting point.
Thank you for your reply. I don’t believe it’s led connector because all my speakers' led went down on both sides except the doors led they still work, plus my middle speaker makes noise when I play music as if it was blown. Even when I accelerate it makes some weird noise but only when the i have the exhaust button on (asd). I’ll try to take it to the dealer in the next couple of days and see what they say.
What did they say? My front right tweeter light quit working a day after the warranty expired. I took it apart and swapped tweeter pods from the driver door and still doesn't light up but the driver tweeter pod works on both sides so definitely have a bad tweeter light. Wonder how much this is gonna cost now
Appreciate 0