Drives: 2006 E90

Quote:
Originally Posted by canucklion View Post
no, Nigeria
I have found this guy:

FROM THE DESK OF Dr. Noelle
LAGOS NIGERIA

SUBJECT: URGENT BUSINESS PROPOSAL

I hope this letter will not come to you as a surprise. I got your contact through International Chamber of Commerce (ICC). I then decided to contact you for a mutual business relationship.

My name is Dr. Noelle Chairman of the Tender Committee of the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC). My Committee is principally concerned with payment of all contract awarded from 1998 to date, in order of priority as regard capital projects of the NNPC. In the course of our duties as values, and project inspectors for the on-going liquefied Natural Gas (LNG) project, we have over-invoiced the value of some jobs done by foreign contractors for the NNPC to the tune of US$15Million.Our aim of over-invoicing this payment is to divert the excess amount to a discrete account abroad.

This fund is now floating in suspense account at the Central Bank of Nigeria(CBN). My colleagues now mandated me to look for a foreign partner who is competent and trustworthy so that this fund would be transfer into his or her account. As civil servants, we are not allowed to own or operate a Foreign Account under the new democratic dispensation law, hence our contacting you to assist us in receiving this fund.

This transaction will not last more than 14 working days from the time we received your prompt response. All modalities concerning this transaction have been worked out and it is completely risk free. The fund is 100% legitimate and be rest assured that this would be executed under legitimate arrangement that will protect you from any breach of the law.

The mode of sharing shall be discussed further between you and us after we have received your consent. To be able to claim the funds, we will be purporting your company to be the sub-contractor to the original contractor and all procedures for international transfer shall be strictly followed, as we have worked out all modalities for a swift and risk free transfer.

Please kindly for the followings in your response so that we will use it to procure all the neccessary documents to back this claim.

1) YOUR FULL NAME.

2) PHONE, FAX AND MOBILE #.

3) COMPANY NAME, POSITION AND ADDRESS.

4) PROFESSION, AGE AND MARITAL STATUS.

Expecting your prompt response on this matter.

Yours faithfully,

Dr. Noelle