09-27-2021, 07:01 AM   #104
F30lolz
I can haz cheezburger?
Rep
Drives: 14 Sahara/08 335xi/22 Maverick

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by ny325 View Post
What a game. Glassman is taking care of business at Fenway.
Welcome back. Yankees shocked me this past week as I though they were done in the water. Now it won’t be easy this week as they’ll face the Jays who’ll give everything they got to get into the wild card and TB comes in. Think if it as a playoff week for the Yankees as they have to keep winning to guarantee a spot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by M_Six View Post
Sox suck. And I'm a Sox fan. They can beat the bottom feeders, but they screw up even the most fundamental baseball and it shows against better teams. The Yanks get to face the Jays next while the Sox get the even more pathetic O's. The WC race is still very much in flux.
Baltimore has been mailing it in since Spring Training and that’s just what the socks need. As long as Boston takes care of their own, they’ll get in. However, Seattle is creeping up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by shoei View Post
Even after the grand salami from the night before and tonight monster moon shot?
You know all season I’ve been waiting for him to be on the 60 Day IL with a bruised pinky but he has proved me wrong. However, it’s only a matter of time that he’ll disappoint me, therefore, yeah, I’m still mad at him!

Maybe I’m just taking out my NY Giant frustrations out on him. And how about Luis Sev. Lights out from the pen.
Appreciate 1
shoei7779.00