View Single Post
      04-06-2008, 06:01 PM   #1
Palbay
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2007 BMW X3

Vermilion Red X6 xDrive 35i w/ Sport Package-Interior

Here are the interior pic's.I'm not going to write a book,everyone will ultimately need to make up their own mind about the interior.It is very similar to the 2nd Gen X5,just cozier.You do get the sensation you are in a smaller vehicle,albeit,higher off the ground.I'm about 5'10'' tall and 180 or so pounds.I had plenty of "elbow room".I had plenty of leg room in the back seat.The pic's of my knee's are w/ the drivers seat set as if I would drive the car.The backseat is cozier than my minds eye was leading me to believe.Not cramped,but just cozy.I had no headroom problems and I believe I could take a fairly long trip in the backseat w/ no major problems.Both back and front seats are very comfortable.Entering and exiting the backseat is awkward.As you can see from the open rear door pic's the X6 rear doors just don't swing open very far.The area at the floorpan and at the bottom of the rear door is just not very wide.You kidda got to be mindful of where your two feet are as you enter and exit.Not a big deal to me,but might be for some people. The little plastic change/cell phone holder next to rear seat is pretty nifty IMO.That's the big items w/o being to long.The next post will be the rear view visibility.Thanks.PalBay
Attached Images

Appreciate 0