Quote:
Originally Posted by 21M235IXGC View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlownLSX View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by 21M235IXGC View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by mblaucoupe135 View Post
I've also been running a maxed out jb+ on my m235i gc the last few months and I've been loving it!
Map 2 is 👍🏻👍🏻. No issues , no safety at all .

Ran it today
How's it feel over map 1?
Hey blownls do you have any dealership how to's diagrams on the front bumper removal .

Gonna be removing the flap on the active grill , saw a guy removed one on his m135i and it can be done with still keeping the motor connected so there is no CeL , just need a guide to all the screws locations hold the bumper on .

It's gonna get very very warm here soon in the south and with the bms intake I can see the Underhood temps getting high ,so I wanna get a jump start on it , I do 90% city driving and don't want the flap closed plus cosmetically I plan to wrap the cross bars red so they can be seen .
It's simple really. Lift front of car, remove both wheels, remove both front liners, 2 screws on each side. Remove all upper screws on top of bumper where hood closes. From under the car remove all the screws on the bottom of the bumper. Partially remove the left and right sides and unplug the pdc harness. Should be pretty quick. Lmk if the light stays off. You will probably notice the car will take longer to warm up. But I don't see any other I'll effects. Maybe mpg on the highway will take a small hit.
Appreciate 0