View Single Post
      07-07-2007, 08:11 PM   #1
Yan
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: F80 M3

**********s---first order and last order for sure

I read their post of blacklines in the vendor's forum last month. The price wasn't very good ($230) coz Morristown's price was 160 something at that time. However, since morristown didn't ship to Canada, I decided to purchase from **********s.

After I completed the transaction through their website on June 20th, it said "this item is qualified for free shipping". What a surprise. Then I realized Morristown had raise their price of blicklines to $225. I thought I really made a right choice.

I started to wait for my blacklines. 2 week past, I got nothing. On July 5th, I send them an email to check my order, and got a reply today:

"We never processed the credit card on this order, and it doesn’t look like our supplier will be able to supply these reliably any more for us."

I should thank them firstly for reply my email, and let me know that I never gonna get the blacklines, secondly for not charge my credit card.

However, I have one question and one advise for **********s.
Q. If I don't send an email to inquire my onder, are you going to let me wait forever?
A. I know the reason you withdraw this sale. The price of the blacklines has been raised, so you are losing money for a free shipping. I suggest you do research the market before you make the AD or publish the info; if you can't afford it, don't make it on sale, otherwise it is just BS.
Appreciate 0