View Single Post
      04-10-2016, 05:44 PM   #13
AWSAWS
Colonel
Rep
Drives: E92 GC Turbos, FBO, 335i DCT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aragorn30d View Post
I've used them all without issues. I ordered some Nankang Semi-slicks recently from tyre leader without any problems.

All companies will cancel an order if they've cocked something up, lets face it, they're not going to fulfil an order that loses them money. Why would they? Theres an ongoing belief that if some store advertises something at price X they must fulfil that price, but its simply not true.

I've seen it with amazon before and had orders cancelled, and my mate had a similar experience recently with mytyres for an order of some EagleF1's which were listed at £26 each. Order was cancelled the next day.

Obviously the weeks of waiting and no response isnt great service and thers no excuse for that.
Wasn't a case of selling at a loss. Other sizes are even cheaper. They were just dicking around.
GC Turbos, FBO, JB4, DCT, Port Meth injection, BMS Charge Pipe, NGK plugs. EBC brakes and pads, LED Angel lights, LED foglights, LCI rears OCC, Braided brake lines. Custom Diff Lockdown Kit, VTT inlets, TMAP, stage 2+ fuel pump
11.79@119mph (stock turbos)
11.74@129mph (GC Turbos)
Appreciate 0