02-06-2014, 04:46 AM   #1
Cozy
Major
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: E82 135i

COBB Pro-Tune - Litchfield Imports

Hi all.

I've been with COBB OTS Stage 2+ for a long while now and while it's A LOT of fun it's easy to spot the less refined qualities of this generic mapping although, not short on power, hovering around the 410bhp mark (average) on Dyno Dynamics rolling roads.
I'm plunging for a Pro-tune as, with no real plans to replace turbo's with RB's or add meth, it makes sense to customise the mapping for the car as it'll stay (and I am power hungry it seems).

Has anyone any experience of Litchfield Imports for BMW, or at all? I hear great things about them from Subaru & GTR owners but they seem relatively unheard of within the BMW crowd and, from what I can tell, are the only official UK COBB Pro-Tuner.

They offer to PRO-Tune my car but suggest a road tune which is fine, so long as I am not driving as I don't wish to get caught deep into 4th gear (the reason why I discounted Pro-Tuning Freaks E-Tune). I am expecting great things, based on the feedback of PRO-Tunes from US members so I guess let's see what Litchfield can do.
Appreciate 0