Thread: Vegas envy
View Single Post
      01-15-2022, 11:39 AM   #15
DETRoadster
Space Force - 4 Star General
Rep
Drives: M2 MG 6MT / Moto Guzzi V7

We love it so much we got married there. Graceland Chapel. Elvis "Blue Hawaii" package. Fantastic. That was 11 years ago. One of these days we will go back and renew our vows and do it all again.

A word of advice for anyone considering getting married in Vegas. When all your rational friends tell you "Dude, DO NOT have your bachelor party the night before the wedding. It's Vegas, that shit cant be controlled." Listen to them. Our wedding day was bar-none the worst hangover of my life. I remember virtually nothing of my bachelor party after dinner which would have been about 9:00 PM. Got back to the hotel around 3:00 AM. I'm told I had a really good time. I was still drunk at lunchtime the day after the party. Started sobering up around 2:00 and then the hangover set in. Just in time for the wedding at 7:00 PM. We had a couples massage at the hotel scheduled for the afternoon, just before the wedding. I was face down on the table doing everything I could do not the vomit through the face hole and onto the masseuse's shoes.

Last edited by DETRoadster; 01-15-2022 at 11:54 AM..
Appreciate 1
Tommy-G4475.50