Thread: Vegas envy
View Single Post
      01-14-2022, 08:53 PM   #6
M_Six
Free Thinker
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2016 MB GLC300 4matic

Funny how perceptions are different. I've been to Vegas several times and have always had a mixed experience. Photographer's goldmine for sure. I have tons of cool Vegas pics. Never been all that impressed with the restaurants, but we're not big steak or sushi eaters, so maybe it's that. Vegas is a good central point for a lot of day trips. Valley of Fire, parts of Death Valley, Hoover Dam, etc.

I think what bothers me the most about Vegas is the other visitors. I have seen unreal rudeness and bad behavior on several trips. I remember trying to pull into the driveway to a hotel garage. The crowds crossing the driveway simply would not give way. We sat there for many minutes and the river of people just wouldn't end. Cars behind me started beeping, but when I tried to ease my way through, I had drunken oafs pounding on my hood and raising their hands like I'm doing something wrong. Another time we were in the connecting passage between several of the hotels and a huge couple came wallowing down the way. The woman plowed my wife over without batting an eye. Obviously on their way to feed at the buffet trough. And on the same trip we got stuck on a very crowded stairway once because a group of idiots decided the bottom of the stairway would be a great place to stop and have a group chat. I guess if you can tolerate hundreds of Jerry Springer guests, then Vegas can be fun. But I doubt I'll ever go back.

Couple pics.
Attached Images

"There is no shame in dropping fruit in your glass."
-UncleWede
Appreciate 4
shoei7779.00
Murf99314114.00
2000cs3495.00
Dang3r12508.50