01-19-2022, 09:33 PM   #9
dreamingat30fps
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: Miata, Cayenne, Model 3, F350

Quote:
Originally Posted by KevinC View Post
The surgery I had was no big deal. Outpatient basis. I was given a general so I was knocked out, sent home after short time in the recovery room. Tubes jammed up my nose for several days afterwards sucked, but once they came out - WOW. What a difference. Would do it again in a heartbeat. Life changing.

I have a buddy who's now on a CPAP. Shared a room in Vegas with him a while back. He was a prolific snorer before (I learned the hard way in the same situation earlier) so NFW I would ever share a room with him again. Figured that since he was now on a CPAP, all would be well. NOT!!! The machine was loud as fuk, and he still snores inside the damn mask!
I was speaking of the inspire specifically which is like a device they implant on you that shocks your throat when you start to spazz out… in technical terms.

I had never heard of turbinate reduction until now. As for your friend. He is either not wearing the proper mask, not wearing properly or does not have the proper pressure. The only way I snore is if my mask comes partially off in the middle of the night. After time the head straps can become loose so I have to tighten them and replace the straps every so often.
Appreciate 0