View Single Post
      12-27-2015, 04:55 PM   #5
Mark1966
Banned
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: Z4, Lotus and Lancia

Joking aside about 10 years ago I did a sponsored walk from John O'Groats to Lands End and about 3 days into the walk I spent the night in a Hotel about 40 miles south of Wick.

At around 3 in the morning I woke up and saw this odd faceless figure of a woman staring at me from the side of the room, I initially froze mesmerized by this apparition and then put the light on and it disappeared. It shook me up quite a bit so I left the light on for the rest of the night and convinced myself I must have dreamt it.

Anyway the next day I started off on my walk and phoned the missus up to tell her about it. She looked the hotel up on the internet and in her wisdom she phoned the Hotel up and told them about my experience.

Meanwhile I stopped for a bite to eat at lunchtime in a café about 10 miles south of the Hotel and who should turn up but the Hotel Proprietor who had driven down especially to quiz me about it. He was very excited as apparently this apparition was a regular sighting in this one room.

I had always laughed before at these types of stories but now I am not so sure!!
Appreciate 0