Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: E92 335i coupe Black AUTO

Garage List
2007 335I SEDAN  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by jon@themshop View Post
The E90 systems do NOT use SIA IV. It's a new system called CBS which stands for Condition Based Service.

Just because the procedure you posted works for the E46 doesn't always mean it'll work on the newer BMW's like the E90.

Instructions to reset service operations can be found on the E90 Driver Information Systems on page 65.

What "part" of the BMW program are you talking about?
BY the way, thank for comfirm it.

Im not sure about e90 car because they might have new system. i know for sure it will work on e46 from 2001 and newer model. i also state "It might work on e90 335i and e92. Im not really sure how the new 335i reset oil count down work. Since it is using the fob. im prety sure it work the same way as the e46 model. i will mess around with it.. "

Im going throught the BMW Fasttrack PRogram that offer for UTI graduated student by the BMW Manufactory. After completion of the 12 weeks course you will get 7 BMW Specific Certification... Majority of the tech at bmw dealership either already have experience for many years or graduated from Either Step or Fasttrack program trained by BMW