View Single Post
      03-22-2016, 09:10 AM   #1
Ade_7
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: F80 M3

fs; F31 2014 BS 330d msport + ppk

Hi Everyone

The car is currently planned as part of my exchange deal for my new car. I asked about the difference to the deal if the car was traded or if I sold it privately and they said no difference at all, so I figured I'd offer the car here to see if anyone was interested and if not then it doesn't make any difference to me.

So the car is as per title but more detail below.

It is a May 2014 330D F31 in Sapphire Black with black leather and brushed aluminium interior with gloss black finishers at just over 26k miles

BMW options

Msport + pack
Visibility pack
Adaptive suspension
Lumber support
Folding mirrors

Dealer fit options

Black grills
MPerformance front splitter

Other options

AC Schnitzer springs
Nice fog light bulbs and silver indicator bulbs
Tyres, I have the original runflats which were removed at approx. 8k miles so plenty of life left on them (I can check measurements if required). I changed to run the car on MPSS and Michelin Alpin winters.
If I sold the car privately all of these tyres would go in for the buyer.
It is on the winters at the moment but will likely change back onto the runflats shortly in preparation for chopping into the dealers.

The car was detailed and protected with Gtechniq coatings from new inside and out and was redone about October last year.

It recently had four new wheels fitted under warranty and they have been recoated with Gtechniq so are immaculate.

The car is very nice finish wise, there are some small stone chips etc on the front as you'd expect for a car that is actually used but nothing of any real note. The overall finish is very good with almost no swirl mark etc (you can never say none on a black car )

It owes me 24k on the finance so I'd ideally aim for that figure for sale but open to discussion of course.

It will be traded in approximately mid May when the new one arrives but if any interested parties wanted it sooner then I can sort something out.

Any questions feel free to contact me.

Hopefully the picture upload has worked below...

Name:  image3rz.jpg
Views: 1071
Size:  854.0 KB

Name:  image2rz.jpg
Views: 1014
Size:  762.3 KB

Name:  image1rz.jpg
Views: 1007
Size:  762.4 KB

Last edited by Ade_7; 03-22-2016 at 09:30 AM..
Appreciate 0