View Single Post
      11-10-2009, 08:49 PM   #7
deecee
Private
Rep
Drives: E90 320i

Thanks for the replies guys.

Yea my 19" are purely for looks haha. My car did become slower, i changed the Ignition coil and it did actualy help neglate that abit so its still SLightly slower than before, but its acceptable. I drive in HK and its all like mountain roads turns everywhere. Power aint matter too much in these places esp going downhill, so handling is the key. My 235 and 265 has such greatly increased the grip of my car already, but I want to install the BMW Performance Suspension and because the BMW standard is 225 and 255 I am worried that when I turn it will scratch (Front).

My spacers only go in the back. Theres like approx 2 finger gap at the back and front so i won't be worried about hitting the top chassis. Just the side scratching.
---K&N Air Filter//19" Inovit Tuning Black Rims with Chrome Surrounding//H&R Spacer// Okada Ignition Coil// Ferodo Performance Brake Pads// Philips Crystal Vision 4300K Headlights//Chrome Line Retrofit Kit for 320i//BMW Performance Aluminium Pedals//Tinted Windows//BMW Performance Suspension Kit//BMW Performance Auto Shift Knob//Black Tint---
Appreciate 0