Liquid_Ice
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2020 BMW M340i xDrive

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by claykin View Post
On the US configurator if you add Executive Package to a 2020 330i here's what's added. So, yes surround cameras are included due to the parking assist package being added.

Sorry for the poor image quality. It's the Android Bimmerpost app that needs work. Badly!
What is interesting is the M340i's Executive Package says it only adds Parking Assistant Plus, it does not specifically say it adds Surround View w/3D and Active Park Distance Control or the Parking Assistant Package like the 330 says. Sounds like it might just be an oversight on the Ordering Guide and Website since Transfer confirmed it is added.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ParrotBro View Post
Thanks I am still nervous because I want a m340i and want laserights but need 3d camera view.

Anyone have a pic of 3d view working and laser lights showing? Just want to be 100% sure
ParrotBro there are quite a few videos out there that show the 3D Parking ability of the new 3-series, you can go onto YouTube and find videos. Here is an example of how it works but it is on the 7-series - it is the same feature though:

Here is the LaserLight on the G20 -

And from outside:
Appreciate 0