View Single Post
      06-17-2021, 08:53 AM   #5715
King Rudi
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: Meat Suit

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmyx6go View Post
My reference to sleeping with the enemy was all the cans and dry goods in the cabinet in a perfect row, evenly spaced with labels facing out. The first time I opened his kitchen cabinet it scared me. He said it was because he worked at a supermarket as a kid stocking shelves. Funny, I do the same thing now. Even with water bottles or beverages in the refrigerator. I even do it with the Keurig pod holder. They are all arranged by type/brand and the labels are upright. It's so screwed up.
Same on the fridge and the cans in cabinet. I stocked shelves too. I even use a box cutter to to cut the folds off the tops of boxes for individually wrapped items. Ripped/torn open box tops drive me nuts. Also plastic cups stacked in cabinets all have to be the same color in each stack.

Hadn't ever really thought about it, but I guess this laid the foundation for my current position as the 5S/Lean guy - organization, cleanliness and visual workflow.
Appreciate 1
cmyx6go15761.00