04-29-2009, 01:54 PM   #2
milhouse
Second Lieutenant
Norway
Rep
Drives: M4

Quote:
Originally Posted by TimBut View Post
I have ordered a 23i. I expect it in mid June :-)

I have not ordered the Adaptive M Sport Suspension. However, today another BMW dealer said that I should. I am unclear as to exactly what the Adaptive M Sport Suspension will do for me.

Can any one explain the benefits of the Adaptive M Sport suspension? I am interested in having a comfortable drive on long commuting runs.

If I have to add the M Sport suspension I am warned that I may go to the back of the queue for my car build - does any one know if this is the case, if I change the order (when the car is at least 6 weeks away from delivery)

Thanks in advance
you might jump back but it is not for sure! Sometimes they do sometimes they dont. its a chance.

the adaptive m suspention will lower the car 10mm. You can not adjust them in any way. they are indivinduel controlled and they will adjust to the surface in 1/100(I think) second.
the dynamic drie controll will help you to have a sport ride and then a comfy ride through a switch.

I ahve it and that is just becauce I thought i could controll it and becauce I am runing 19' and the car might be to high if you dont have it.

I am not sure if I would put it on if i orderd the car now. But I havent had a test drive.

Last edited by milhouse; 04-29-2009 at 01:56 PM.. Reason: bad english
Appreciate 0