View Single Post
      03-13-2010, 09:09 AM   #6
nemex12
Captain
Rep
Drives: e60,z4

yes but the m3 will be my mothers car, right now she have a 525i but she is looking to upgrade. my dad has an expedition and with that bus i dont think space would be a problem as the bmw would only be driven by my mother and i. the truth is id love to have an m but fuel consumption and the smaller size have me wondering. i love the looks of the e60, its so..... how shall i put it? executive. its a car with a very classy look and i love that, if only the m5 was cheaper.
anyways robin, how did you feel the m3 as a daily driver? not as comfortable? is it annoying taking bumps? i have a z4 and i hate the suspension as a daily driver, every little imperfection on the road makes me feel like the car is going to jump out of the road.
lol as i wont trade my z for anything in the world i guess i am just making up excuses so i can buy an ///M car and have acces to it anytime i want .
still i dont know because here its almost impossible to testdrive an ///M as they are special orders. and a 535i doesnt sound bad at all. the other thing is that here a 535i cost like a hundred grands and the m3 is like 5 grands more so there isnt much of a difference in price.

Last edited by nemex12; 03-13-2010 at 09:17 AM..
Appreciate 0