Quote:
Originally Posted by 530iDriver View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2011ninja View Post
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Germanauto View Post
What a missed opportunity. The consensus by BMW fans and the press is that this car is a mediocre product that exists solely to fill the A3/CLA segment.

The only upside is that the badge chasers will generally get into this rather than a plain white leatherette 320i.
Here we go with the stereotypes and name calling. Snobbery much?

The BMW M owners are probably more poseurs than the "Badge chasing" 320i owners with leatherette. I bet the later are more enthusiasts than the former.

And having driven a F30 320i a few years back, I found it to be a fun car and more true to its roots than any other more powerful F30 3er of the time. Light on its feet, practical and it is more fun to drive a slow car fast than the other way around.

Let's stop the personal attacks against a group of owners that some here perceive here to be in it just for the badge. In other words, get off your proverbial high horses!
Quote:
Originally Posted by stefan View Post
Absolutely nails the commentary on looks in my mind.

Quote:
Quote:
What a missed opportunity. The consensus by BMW fans and the press is that this car is a mediocre product that exists solely to fill the A3/CLA segment.

The only upside is that the badge chasers will generally get into this rather than a plain white leatherette 320i.

The BMW M owners are probably more poseurs than the "Badge chasing" 320i owners with leatherette. I bet the later are more enthusiasts than the former.

And having driven a F30 320i a few years back, I found it to be a fun car and more true to its roots than any other more powerful F30 3er of the time. Light on its feet, practical and it is more fun to drive a slow car fast than the other way around.

Let's stop the personal attacks against a group of owners that some here perceive here to be in it just for the badge. In other words, get off your proverbial high horses!
You're calling people poseurs and being self righteous at the same time.

Sort of an Oxymoron/contradictory kinda sorta
Exactly my point Snobbery and reverse snobbery it's all the same.
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2011ninja View Post
Quote:
Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by stefan View Post
Absolutely nails the commentary on looks in my mind.

Quote:
Quote:

You're calling people poseurs and being self righteous at the same time.

Sort of an Oxymoron/contradictory kinda sorta
Exactly my point Snobbery and reverse snobbery it's all the same.
So your goal was to display/demonstrate the very thing you have disdained?

So you're Fire Marshall Bill from "In Living Color"
So you are also want to pretend to be the smart ass in the room?

Before: 2011 BMW 328i E90 sedan, Platinum Bronze Metallic, Dakota Brown leather, 17 inch wheels, 6-speed auto, N52 6 Cyl inline N/A goodness....
Appreciate 1
2011ninja3328.50