03-12-2020, 07:42 AM   #42
530iDriver
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2017 BMW 530i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Germanauto View Post
What a missed opportunity. The consensus by BMW fans and the press is that this car is a mediocre product that exists solely to fill the A3/CLA segment.

The only upside is that the badge chasers will generally get into this rather than a plain white leatherette 320i.
Here we go with the stereotypes and name calling. Snobbery much?

The BMW M owners are probably more poseurs than the "Badge chasing" 320i owners with leatherette. I bet the later are more enthusiasts than the former.

And having driven a F30 320i a few years back, I found it to be a fun car and more true to its roots than any other more powerful F30 3er of the time. Light on its feet, practical and it is more fun to drive a slow car fast than the other way around.

Let's stop the personal attacks against a group of owners that some here perceive here to be in it just for the badge. In other words, get off your proverbial high horses!

Before: 2011 BMW 328i E90 sedan, Platinum Bronze Metallic, Dakota Brown leather, 17 inch wheels, 6-speed auto, N52 6 Cyl inline N/A goodness....
Appreciate 2
Yiolli25.50
lab_rat394.50