JoeyBananaz18
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: metrocard

Quote:
Originally Posted by 530iDriver View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeyBananaz18 View Post
I know I'm gonna catch it for saying this but I'd rather have the 2020 JCW clubman.
I like the Clubman for different reasons. But as a former MINI fan an early adopter of the brand (Going all the way back to 2002), I find current F56 based MINIs to be overpriced and quite frankly long on the proverbial tooth.

In that segment, my money is on this new 2er, FWD and all.
Minis have always been over priced for what you get but the 2020 clubman and countryman JCWs really have to get you thinking twice. I'm sure the clubman will be smaller than this but when it comes to price and performance they're bang on identical. The question really becomes something to the effect of "do I want the cheapest model of the more expensive brand or the most expensive model of the cheeper brand?"

Disclaimer: Admittedly I am a little bias as I am a cpo clubman S owner.
7/18/09- I pick up my baby- 2009 E92 335i Xdrive, Space Gray over Coral Red. Premium Pkg, Cold Weather Pkg, M-Sport Pkg, 193Ms, Gloss Black grills, Custom Gloss Black Mirrors, Performance shift and E-brake boot, M3 spoiler, Euro fog switch, gloss black interior tim, Coco-Mats (red/black), H&R coilovers, 19'' Alufelgen SF-71s......
Appreciate 2
clee1982796.00
Vervain396.50