JoeyBananaz18
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: metrocard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Weiman View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scrippy View Post
It's like every coupe has to have a "grand" version. This is ultimately why the 3 series was broke up after E9X IMO. You couldn't have a 4 series grand coupe previously because this would just be a ridiculously redundant 4 door 3 series. So why do we need a grand coupe in every model now? To me it's like PC car manufacturing! "We're bound to make something somebody likes now":
So more choices are bad, essentially.

The negativity in this forum is suffocating
The constant disappointment from bmw, the sense that enthusiasts are getting kicked to the curb for them to simply build cars for those who just want the badge and the fact that bmw has contradicted itself more to those enthusiasts than any car maker in recent times that I can think of is even worse.
7/18/09- I pick up my baby- 2009 E92 335i Xdrive, Space Gray over Coral Red. Premium Pkg, Cold Weather Pkg, M-Sport Pkg, 193Ms, Gloss Black grills, Custom Gloss Black Mirrors, Performance shift and E-brake boot, M3 spoiler, Euro fog switch, gloss black interior tim, Coco-Mats (red/black), H&R coilovers, 19'' Alufelgen SF-71s......
Appreciate 1
Alx00710.50