03-20-2019, 12:33 PM   #55
Big boi m5
Lieutenant
No_Country
Rep
Drives: 135i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bimmer Jeff View Post
First off, the "stereortypical" Hoftmeister Kink is outdated and is down right right ugly in today's design language.

This is why BMW has modified it on their models. BMW can't sell cars that are outdated. Get over yourselves and accept the fact the new "kinks" are much more tastefully integrated into the car's design.

Next.... Bling sells expensive cars/suvs. This is why the grills are so large. The car needs to stand out. I think it looks great. Again, you stodgy farts need something to do. If you don't like the car don't buy it. Last time I checked BMW is setting sales records. Somebody must like them.

I'm planning on purchasing an M340i when it comes out. I've owned 2 Bimmers in the past and looking forward to my next one.

Until the next time.
I hate this type of logic.

>don't complain about stuff you don't like because somebody else likes it

Yikes.

The new cars are ugly cheap imitations of the former BMW and it hurts the brand. Turns out people liked the old BMW and that's why they waste time shitposting on BMW forums.

Record sales growth sure, not denying the masses like this crap. The fact is this 2 series has no soul while the e46 did have soul.
Appreciate 2
Teutonic2709.00
Alx00710.50