View Single Post
      02-14-2010, 09:13 PM   #14
CATCH_M3
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2008 BMW M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaxL View Post
I have not dealt with a dealership yet - I just moved from USA less than a year ago, and did not need dealer's attention since then. I do intend to track and most probably mod the M3 (especially now after a friend of mine built a wholesale autoparts business, which includes performance parts) - so which dealership would be better?
Hm, well the Dinan authorized retailers & installers are Budds BMW in Oakville & Cross Avenue Auto also in Oakville if you are looking into that route. In terms of where to buy your car, I would shop around and honestly go to wherever has one that you want for the best price. Most dealerships I have heard good AND bad about; but not really many horror stories. I personally have gotten service from Autohaus, Budds, BMW Toronto, BMW London. They have all been at least OK to me. The best service I have received for any of my BMWs is from Rocco @ RMP Automotive in Etobicoke (not a dealer). As long as you have a good relationship with your sales guy & an SA you should be fine.

And what wholesale autoparts? Hook us up! We are deprived in Canada.
Appreciate 0