View Single Post
      04-18-2008, 02:29 PM   #5
M3OwnerHtown
Private
United_States
Rep
Drives: Coupe, Blk/Blk

I agree with you guys on this one ... Momentum SW are not a "friendly" dealership when it comes to selling cars. I walked in last Sept and already had done some research online about estimated production dates, etc but the sales guy spoke to me as if he had no clue what was going on with the M3. He told me that I would be 30+ on the waiting list and so I wrote my name down ... didn't hear from him until about a month ago when he had the demo(red coupe) on the showroom floor and by that time I already picked up my car from a dealer in Louisiana(Excellent Experience with them). Anyway, the Momentum sales still played dumb on when they would even get close to spec about a vehicle for me and I asked if he hinted he could sell me the launch vehichle if I wanted. I asked him how much and pretty much stated "a little bit over invoice" ..how ridiculous.

If anyone in Texas is interested in purchasing the M I'll recommend the sales guy that I dealt with in Louisiana ..just let me know and I'll give you his name.
Appreciate 0