raceyBMW
king of the hills
Rep
Drives: 2011 M3 w/ESS55, 2001 540i/6

Garage List
2001 BMW 540i/6  [8.17]
1994 530i  [9.00]
2007 335i Coupe  [8.37]
I think you two went to this one last year, I plan on being there since its only 5 minutes from my place.

Euro Denver GTG - Saturday, February 28th, 2009

"...Southerners, rejoice..."

The seond large Denver GTG of 2009 will be on Saturday, February 28th, 2009 @ 12:00pm.
January was a great time with some 85+ cars! Hopefully weather shapes up better.

Arapahoe Crossings
[Arapahoe Road and Parker Road]

Directions:
I-25 to Arapahoe Road
Arapahoe Rd east to Parker Road
Crossings is on the north-east corner

Park central of the lot... There will be a ton of space available, we should not have a problem at all.

PLEASE come with a positive attitude; many are meeting each other for the first time.
We don't anyone to crash the fun in the first part of the year... that's never good!

NOTE There will be no reservations set; this will be a "free-for-all" event.

NOTE: Also, there will be a few OBDII VAG-COMs and other scanners being brought if you need a scan. Just ask and we'd be glad to help fellow owners out.

Questions, concerns, comments? Feel free to IM me!
People usually arrive and meet and greet; enjoying the weather and good company.
Please post if your going; I'll do my best to keep track and update a list as it formulates.

[Public Service Annoucement]

PLEASE READ ALL DETAILS; Thanks!

* I want to be very crystal clear on this: Do not, and I repeat, DO NOT burnout, speed, or create careless driving acts in your vehicles while in area.
To avoid getting the boot please ABSOLUTELY NO burnouts, speeding, or careless acts in our vehicles; clear?

WARNING: If you do something STUPID in your vehicle on the premises of the area, I WILL have NO problem grabbing your license plate, VIN, your name, any and all personal physical and vehicle description and any other valid info and give it to the authorities so that you are properly processed for fines / tickets / etc.

[/end PSA]

(BTW, I didn't write this, its from VWvortex)
Appreciate 0