03-19-2011, 09:39 AM   #1
jimmylad
Lieutenant
England
Rep
Drives: e92 335d sapphire black

My quote from Autoglass for E92 335d windscreen

"Dear Mr. ............

Thank you for contacting Autoglass® recently via email, to obtain a quotation for the replacement of the Windscreen for your BMW 3 Series. Based upon the information you provided we are able to give a price of:

Retail Price: £894.42.

As an incentive to our customers we do offer discounts, please find the discounted prices below:

Online Discount Price: £811.59.

If you call us back and book in today you will receive a further saving, the updated price is: £728.76.

Also if you have an AA Member number or decide to pay the full amount today, we will give you the maximum discount we can offer, the final price would be: £645.93

We can offer a further discount if you wish to drive into one of our branches or if you have glass cover on your insurance; we may be able to replace this glass for your excess amount.

We hope you find this quotation acceptable"

I'm sure I read in a thread that a screen was £211 + vat so that makes it £250 for an OEM screen & the cheapest they can do is £645..... £400 seems a piss take for fitting.

Any idea wht the part number is for my screen (pc crashed last week so lost all me BMW bookmarks)
Appreciate 0