View Single Post
      03-03-2019, 12:49 PM   #18
AlpsRider
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: M2 Competition, LBB, 6MT

Quote:
Originally Posted by cntzl View Post
I have access to 100oct at one of the gas stations nearby but I'll probably focus on 91oct results initially. 60-130mph is a very good indicator of what you have IMO. Still need a dragy tho. Another test I'm planning to do is to track it at Laguna (both with stock and CS tune). I have some data points from my M4 Comp at Laguna as well so it'll be a nice comparison
I'm curious to know how the M2C is able to "put the power down" with these tunes. Obviously increasing tire size would help a lot. M3/M4 drivers have complained of too much low end torque with MDM or traction off. I had a situation with my car while running 30% 100. I was in MDM Sport+ driving up an on-ramp on a dry warm day. I nailed it in the 5k rpm range just before entering the freeway at about 60mph. I went over a few road moguls which sent the rear end spinning way out. It happened fast! I maintained control with correction but it fish tailed back and forth a few times before it finally locked traction. You have to respect all that torque!
Appreciate 0