m630
Major
Rep
Drives: '22 X4M Comp / ‘22 X3 / f136

Garage List
‘22 X4MC  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by RMachuca3d View Post
I meant it more in the way of size\performance per dollar. What does the m235i GC offer that other vehicles dont? Nothing really except a higher price tag and worse driving dynamics.
How do you know that from seeing online pix and making generalizations from descriptions, unless you’ve already driven it on the street and track??

Many people want a smaller can than a G20, something like an E46, and this model could fit that market. Im already driving this platform in my X2m35i and its great, and im coming from an F80 and have just as much fun driving this platform...no its not as fast ofcourse, but no one uses the power of an M anyway on the street so the point is moot, as this platform and engine is quick and planted and Id expect the car with its lower ride hight to be fun... no i dont care about anyones bs about the awd based on fwd, its completely meaningless for the driving I use the car for. So while I dont know if id buy one until i see it in the metal and sit in it, im not just disposing it based on bs claims of the platform than no single person here has driven yet

Last edited by m630; 02-14-2020 at 03:35 PM..
Appreciate 1
JustChris17423.00