Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 e92 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by metrickid
Quote:
Originally Posted by M+M View Post
that looks good. How much lower is that? I had better check with the dealer again as I don't think they are very clued up on this. Mine is AW too- thinking of adding some M colour to create some pop to the visual but think the M stripe kit from factory is a bit too much. I quite like the front bumper treatment but not so much the side and rear bumper. AW suits the motorsport look so maybe a windscreen banner with M logo like this (delete the power - just a centred M
I think it is about 15 mm. In the install instructions BMW provides a distance for fender to bottom of the wheel for the technicians to use. They should also place 2x 75kg in the seats while doing this.

The install instructions are very detailed so shouldn't be an issue. You'll also get a 2 page instruction on the rebound and compression settings and what they do and what is the recommended setup. The wheel alignment is set back as the stock car.

If you add the front bumper add-ons it will be quite low up front. I couldn't drive it like that over here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoonigan808 View Post
What differences have you noticed over stock coilovers?
No idea unfortunately as I picked it up with the M Performance suspension.
How much is the m performance suspension? Does it interfere with the drive modes?
Appreciate 0