View Single Post
      09-02-2008, 10:47 AM   #4
EspressoBoy
1addict, and proud
Canada
Rep
Drives: BMW 135i 08

would you allow a kid to wash your car with zero training? Would you allow some person to "handle" your car who you don't know? Cause that is what carwash is...

The best way to know if your carwash is good, is park, watch, and ask questions... and if they can't do that... move on

2 years ago I purchased a power washer, thinking I would wash the car with it. I did, it was great. Then using it, I could see it could even cut skin. Do I want to use that on my 1? NO way. So, that is why most ppl here won't use carwashes if they don't want a bad wash. Even with the sharkfin, imagine the dryer going over that... you have no idea how good that thing is set for... it could damage it... is it worth it? Even if they pay for the fix, which I would doubt... is it worth the risk?

Lazy ppl do crazy things... I have yet to be lazy with my 1... hope that day never happens...

1 thing I do wonder is... what do we do when traveling and the car is covered in bird sh*t? I brought a bucket and other stuff last trip.. it was a good idea!

Now that would make a good seller... a BMW quality travel car wash... hmmm any takers?

EspressoBoy

PS
No royalties please, just send me a few samples eh?
Appreciate 0