View Single Post
      05-07-2007, 12:56 PM   #7
Josh49
Major General
Rep
Drives: E90 325xi

Quote:
Originally Posted by txusa03 View Post
Speaking of air pump, dude, your suggestion on the cyclone pumps is great and economical too. Been using it alot. Have not blown any fuses yet (knock on wood).

Thanks.
That's awesome. Glad you're enjoying it, I was wondering how that was working for you. Just some advice, once or twice it hasn't started. You could tell the motor wanted to turn, but there was too much pressure to get started or something. I took off the quick release hose from the pump, turned the pump on (it turned on no problems), and then put the hose back on the quick release nozzle. Worked perfectly.. I've been wanting to let you know that in case you ran into that.. But other than that once or twice, mine's been running like a champ too (knock on wood).. Glad it's working out, thanks for the feedback..

No need to knock on wood about the fuses, fuses are cheap. The hardest part is finding a neighbor with a kid who has arms small enough to fit through the glovebox to get to the fuse box..

E90 325XI, MYSTIC BLUE ON BLACK/ALUM, STEP, NAV, PDC, CWP, XENON, SIRIUS, ALARM, MUD GUARDS, CLEARBRA, CHROME GRILLS AND TIPS, VALENTINE 1 (HARDWIRED), HO CERAMIC 40%, 161'S, REAR FOG MOD, LUX 4.0, BLACKLINES, OEM PEDALS, MTEC FOGS, GRUPPE-M REP INTAKE. 156'S AND RUBBER MATS FOR THE WINTER.
Appreciate 0