12-06-2006, 10:19 AM   #1
MarkA
Resident Nürburgring Junkie
Scotland
Rep
Drives: 320Si

Introduce myself... MarkA with a 320Si

Hi all,

Just thought I'd formally introduce myself...

My name's Mark and during early November I took delivery of my new 320Si... as per the signature. I'm based out of NL for work, but I'm really from Stirling in Scotland.

The car has now done just over 2000KMs over the last month, so is on the road to being broken in... I'm now rev'ing it up past 6000rpm and it sounds great. Very pleased with the handling and balance of the car, plus the toys it was ordered with work pretty well and are useful.

I need to drive it more, but half the time it's either parked at an airport or in a garage (either mine, or the companies... ).. I'll get a good chance over Christmas and New Year, when I take my wife and kids over to see the grandparents. I'm looking forward to taking a few driving day trips through the borders, or up the western highlands.

If anyone in Scotland fancies a kind of mini-meet with their BMWs and a wee drive... let me know... I'm over from the 21st of Dec through to the 3rd of January.

My car's photos are on this thread : http://www.e90post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=37567
2006 320Si 6MT, Titansilber, M-Sport Pack, 18'' Si Wheels, Anthracite headlining, Blue shadow Alcantara, Shadowline Exterior Trim, Si Alum Interior Trim, PDC, Voice Control, Pro Nav, iDrive, Blacklines, Light/Rain Sensor, Auto Aircon, iPod Integration, Bluetooth integration, BMW Alarm.

Last edited by MarkA; 12-06-2006 at 03:08 PM..
Appreciate 0