View Single Post
      11-12-2015, 07:17 PM   #14
rolltidef32
National Championship #17 and Counting!
Rep
Drives: 2018 BMW i3s and 2019 X5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Minkia View Post
nah, this happens when there is an abundance of parking spots. they think because there are so many available, people would not squeeze in there next to their car. nothing to do with bmw drivers. bmw drivers are douches on the road, not when they park.

there may be some truth to this. didnt like bmw because of the douche conotation and really wanted an audi. but the gc was the only choice for me so here i am.
You coulda gotten an A7, so you didn't have to "settle for your Grand Coupe.

Douché? Perhaps, but that's usually also what losers call us Alabama fans. Why, because we always win that's why, and I mean win it all; best team of all time. People love to hate us because they just can't seem to do much about us, we just keep winning, and winning, and winning. Sort of like how no matter what, BMW just seems to always come out on top, even with the whining haters.

People love to claim to hate what they simply find superior to themselves.

Deep down, you wanted to join our little club to be like and look like us. Ironic; because no way in hell I'd ever buy a car I claim to dislike. You know, like the fact that I'll NEVER own a POS front wheel drive platform Audi. Ohh yeah, they also cheated and now those VWs aren't going to be worth crap. FYY, they also cheated on the gasoline emissions also. Ha Ha!

Feel free to get what you claim to want next time.

Packs: Technology, Driver Assistance, HK Audio, Park Distance Control
Appreciate 0